The implementation of autonomous technology is at the forefront of OEM vehicle development within applications such as passenger cars, commercial vehicles and public transportation. Making the vision of mainstream autonomous driving a reality will require overcoming some significant technological, safety and regulatory barriers. This summit will address the latest technological advancements in intelligent transportation, it will also explore how developers will overcome the various safety and regulatory hurdles on the path to implementation. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from OEMs, commercial/academic R&D developers, insurers as well as government regulatory agencies on how autonomous driving is positioned to significantly change the landscape of transportation as we know it today.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Advancements in LIDAR and RADAR
- Autonomous Wireless Sensor Systems
- Connected Chassis
- Vehicle Telematics
- OEM Connectivity Roadmaps
- Software Architectures and Their Components
- Smart Cities and the Logistics Ecosystem
- Integrating Transportation into the IoT
- Investing in Autonomy
- Automotive Cyber Security
- Accident Liability
- Adapting Current Safety Standards for Autonomous Vehicles
- Code of Ethics and System Regulation
- Electronic Logging Device Mandate for Fleet Vehicles
- Regulating Market Competition and Insuring Safety
- Testing and Regulatory Procedures
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is July 28, 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairmen and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
BROUGHT TO YOU BY